At Blisworth Community Primary School we want every child to strive to 'Be the best they can be'. We encourage the children to develop their talents to the full and to work hard at the areas they find more challenging.
Our school aims are:
- To equip each child with the skills, knowledge and understanding needed to become reflective, life long, independent learners in an ever-changing world
- To plan a challenging and imaginative curriculum with high quality learning experiences, that is inspirational, stimulates a love of learning and provides opportunities for everyone to reach their full potential in all aspects of school life;
- To ensure that everyone learns in a positive, creative and encouraging environment based on mutual respect and friendship, fairness and equality of opportunity;
- To promote and foster respect for self, respect for others and respect for the environment;
- To provide a healthy, safe and caring school, where children develop beliefs and values that help them to become well-rounded human beings;
- To support each child to take up their chosen role in society, and to take an active part in their own community and the wider world;
- To encourage the active participation of parents, friends and members of the community to enhance the education of each child within the school.
'Be the best you can be'